Social media trend 2015 Alert!Mike Anderson here. I want to enlighten you about this new social network site called Tsu. I already know what you’re thinking. “What is Tsu and why am I suppose to care?” I have those questions covered for you in this short tsu review.

To start it off. Think of this concept. Facebook generates billions of dollars per year. Facebook’s revenue comes from a large portion of ad campaigns. Ad campaigns are displayed to an audience (you). So Facebook gets paid to show you other companies’ ads.

What if you received money off these ad campaigns as well?

So this new social network Tsu believes it can get you excited about seeing advertisements. Here’s why…

Start your own Tsu account here.
Tsu, which launched with a $7 million investment led by Sancus Capital Prive, is splitting its ad revenue with users, paying them for actively posting on the platform and inviting their friends to join, too. What does that mean? That means the actual consumers (you) are getting the money you deserve.

See my earnings below for example:

does tsu pay
Tsu only takes 10 percent of the ad revenue it generates and passes the other 90 percent back to users, according to Sebastian Sobczak. The more organic views and engagement you generate as a user, the larger portion of the pie you get.

More smaller percentages of this revenue pie are also used as incentive for people to invite their friends, which just so happens to be invite-only. Users also receive payments when the friends they invite share engaging posts as well.

The idea is that people who are creating the content deserve their fair share and not just the platform.

“If you contrast the established networks today, they’re like radio stations playing everybody’s song and not giving them any royalties for their work,” said Sobczak. “It’s very unusual that all these amazing [users] provide this free content that is very valuable to them and is a hundred percent monetized.”

Tsu is a great platform and easy way to make your first dollars online. Not to mention it is free. This thing is going to spread like wildfire. In my suggestion, it would be a great opportunity for everyone to make some extra cash if not pay bills. Look into it, sign up, login and get paid to enjoy the show!
Sign up to Tsu here.


Popular social networking sites:
Here is my list of favorites.
1. TSU
2. Facebook
3. Twitter